Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

Rainy afternoon.  I love rainy weather.  


I redressed my sofa.  Put away the winter pillows (the golds and reds) and brought out the spring ones (lemon yellow, spring green, cream).  I also put the new place mats my mom purchased for me.  Makes me think of the French country side.  


The rain is on pause right now.  I want to venture out...look at some fabric...select some more spring pillows...buy some flowers.  There's still dishes in the sink to be washed.


Today two of my friends came over for lunch after church.  Yesterday I worked on preparing the most of the meal a little at a time so that today was a cinch.  All that needed to be done was grate the cheese for the enchiladas, assemble the enchiladas and bake them.


Good food...good conversation...good Sunday afternoon.


Texas Caviar with Frito's Scoops
Apple Pouches




"Butter Bean" joined us




Enchilada...


Pouches...

No comments:

Post a Comment