Monday, September 26, 2011

Overwhelmed





This month has been quite challenging.  Change has interrupted my plans at every turn...or so it seems.  I heard a quote last night on television:

If you want to make God laugh tell Him your plans.

This afternoon I cleaned out my office file cabinet.  I keep too many stuff; receipts, theatre tickets, programs, greeting cards, pieces of paper with scrawled notes.  I came across a list of goals; it was drafted in 2009 and was set for a six-month timeframe.  Not everything was accomplished, and some things I had lost interest.  

I want to write again.  The past few months I've let change dictate my life.  I need to do something productive outside my professional life and get the creative juices pumping again.  One of the projects I have given myself is to do is blogging and to do it consistently.  Another project I had was to purchase season tickets to the symphony, which I did a couple weeks ago.  I get quite excited when I say I am a season ticket holder to the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra.  

So, here goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment